Beads of precipitation are sliding down my back in the black chiffon saree I draped earlier in the evening, while yours slide down your forehead as our heartbeats rise, lips and tongues intertwined running amock. Mouths watering wanting more. You push me against the counter in the washroom, hands going wherever they wish, I try to stop you, we don't have much time - Need to go check on the snacks and refill glasses. Someone will come looking for us soon. I can't resist too hard and let you have your way.. Your hands slide down to check on me and then your tongue... And then you inside me.. I have lost track of everything, its only you in my whole entire being; in every way possible. Your passion, your eyes make me forget everything else... We move in sync, you set a slow rhythm, my eyes roll back in my head as my pleasure approaches its peak, and then yours.. And then we are just there, two bodies writhing against each other in the aftermath of the rapture, holding each other tightly, breaths still going fast. Not willing to let go..
About the Atom
- The Atom
- Trying to unravel the mysteries.. or maybe just living them out..
Blog Archive
We enjoy..
Labels
- angel (1)
- art (1)
- audio-visual (1)
- child (1)
- children (1)
- cold (1)
- crazy (1)
- drama (1)
- events (1)
- fight (1)
- film (1)
- fun (1)
- hair cut (1)
- haircut (1)
- holding on (1)
- hope (1)
- kid (1)
- kids (1)
- krazzy kidz (1)
- love (1)
- manjiri joglekar (1)
- November (1)
- panorama (1)
- parent (1)
- parlour (1)
- persistence (1)
- photography (1)
- pune kids parlour (1)
- pune kids salon (1)
- relief (1)
- salon (1)
- short film (1)
- staying (1)
- studio (1)
- sun (1)
- theatre (1)
- twinkle (1)
- venture (1)
- view (1)
- warmth (1)
- winter (1)
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
Eventually the music from outside reaches in and we are brought out of our reverie. As i head out you hold my hand and pull me back in for a long kiss, tongue and all and I have to tear myself away as there isn't time for another. Flushed in every sense I walk out, quickly fix my hair and lips and head out to the balcony to check on everyone. They don't miss a beat and amongst knowing glances and some winks I blush even more! The images and your touch, everywhere on my skin, continue to stay with me and I don't have a moment of respite. I try to act as normal as possible while butterflies keep doing somersaults in my belly.
Everyone is having a merry time. I love festivals. Especially with all the lights around. The crackers not so much since a past few years with what all types of pollution and my ear sensitivity so high. I'm just refilling some plates in the kitchen when a hand slides across the small part of my naked waist visible through the saree. My heart skips a beat and i stop in my tracks unable to think or move.
Yes after all these year - you still have that effect on me. I turn around and you are there grinning walking toward the fridge already. Grr.. I make a face and we both laugh. "Don't forget how sensitive you are to my touch mister. I shall have my revenge.", as we both head out to spend the rest of the evening with our guests. Yearning for some more time alone this evening - Things to do with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Copyright @ 2009 -
The Soulful Atom
Dark Forest Theme by HostingITrust.com and brought you by Ray Creations
Dark Forest Theme by HostingITrust.com and brought you by Ray Creations
0 comments:
Post a Comment