The Soulful Atom

Reflecting over life through weird, crazy, ever changing, euphoric, absurd, confused and at times impartial lenses -a journey of curiosity and questions with my two alter egos.. as I try to fall out of the stagnation of instability.. or the desperate attempt to remain..

For My Dear GSD,

Its you.. Its all you.. and its all yours!
Whenever sorrow and lonliness try to engulf me in their cold arms,
The thought of your warmth drives away d demons..
The look in your eyes when you see me,
The butterflies in the stomach at your touch.. even at the thought of you and your touch..
So difficult to shake off the longing to be in the heaven of your arms again..
The longing feels like paradise itself..
The whole world feels like an illusion which carries me away with it, but your thoughts and your being in my life bring me back to life..
You are so itched on my soul..
So simple and yet so great, or maybe the simplicity makes it worth..
The unmatched intensity which you exhibit, ever so tenderly..
The love- so unbearable, and yet i can't get enough!
Its all you.. written all over me..
What is it that you do to me? I fail to understand and yet i do not wish to understand..
The world seems a happier colorful place with you around..
Your thought brighten up my days and my heart glows from the memories..
Though we are unaware of what this is..
Though we feel it is strange and weird..
Though its unclassifiable as the supposedly greatest emotion on earth..
Though there are so many "ifs", "buts" n "thoughs"..
I know you are there.. Always.. And you know I'm there always..
Being each others and yet apart..
The undying trust, the deep faith and the everlasting belief..
Your eyes promise me my place in them forever, i hope mine tell you the same..
The scarce passionate meets, blow me away..
I get caught up in the frenzy and you still shower me with your all-consuming love!
Till i can think no more..
Your eyes and your face get me going all over again..
The taste stays long after, It brings a much wanted bitter sweet pain..
Your feel lingers, your thoughts are a constant warm trusting companion..
Untill the next rendez-vous.. You stay with me now and always..
Its you.. Its all you.. and its all yours!
Somethings are just meant to be, and one of them is you and me!

Yours only,
Super Bitch. :)

4 comments:

Just awesome :))

That seems like an intense love letter? :)

पि.जे अवडल आपल्याला! होप सो काही वर्षात तुज एक ब्लॉग च पुस्तक वाचायला मिलेल ! Keep it Up !

@ chirag, Raj: thanks.!
@ cynic's twist: well.. you can say so, but its not really.. hehe.. ;) Im sur eyou know who its intended to.. ;)