The Soulful Atom

Reflecting over life through weird, crazy, ever changing, euphoric, absurd, confused and at times impartial lenses -a journey of curiosity and questions with my two alter egos.. as I try to fall out of the stagnation of instability.. or the desperate attempt to remain..

My tea's grown cold
My eye's all sore
My heart churns out a mournful tune
I feel all alone but yet not lonely,
Cause somewhere in the corner of my heart, I know you still are there..
When will my sun shine on me again?
Can you please wipe the clouds of tears away?
Its the new year after all and everyone deserves another chance!
My words may sound empty
My face may tell you a lie
My eyes shall sparkle with you smile etched on them
You believed my fake words and I fail to understand how
Do you know naught of my love and do you know naught of my hurt?
I let go of the light now, but it still resides in my heart,
I put a blanket over it to keep it warm till my sun comes out again..
The end is near and so is the new beginning..
I shall pray that my sun will shine soon, wouldn't you?


HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :)

- Prachi

0 comments: