The Soulful Atom

Reflecting over life through weird, crazy, ever changing, euphoric, absurd, confused and at times impartial lenses -a journey of curiosity and questions with my two alter egos.. as I try to fall out of the stagnation of instability.. or the desperate attempt to remain..

You don't know what you mean to me..
You don't know what you do to me..
You don't know your importance in my life..
And how you slipped in quietly and changed it around completely..
You don't know any of it..
And such is the misfortune that i cannot even tell you..
There is so much i want to tell you,
Everything i say sounds faint..
Words fail to convey true feelings..
I try to use them to no avail..
They just seem so empty
And then all I can say is I love you!
I hope you would know all that there is in these three words, all the emotions which make these words so heavy and hard to be uttered..
I know their importance now.. They have some meaning in life finally..
Thank you for making me realize all over again..
Thank you for giving love the importance and the respect it deserves..
Thank you for telling me what it is, i seemed to have forgotten in all this clutter and complications of new life..
Thank you for holding my hand through all those trying times when the easiest for you was to let go and leave me alone.. But you held on.. like very few can or will..
Thank you for letting me be me, and still loving me all the same..
Thank you for being there.. for wiping my tears when you were hurting so bad yourself.. for standing besides me when the whole world seemed like the enemy..
Thank you for being the anchor, like no one else could ever be..
I just wonder at times is this what love is like or it is something more than that, cause it surely is no less.. :)
Thank you for letting me bring you in my life.. :) (you know that one)
for everything you did and what you did not! I hope you understand what my words can't explain..
Thank you again.. :)

1 comments:

Nice thoughts,Must be a lucky guy!!!!!