The Soulful Atom

Reflecting over life through weird, crazy, ever changing, euphoric, absurd, confused and at times impartial lenses -a journey of curiosity and questions with my two alter egos.. as I try to fall out of the stagnation of instability.. or the desperate attempt to remain..

So many times it happens that the most un-imaginable, un-thinkable (good and bad) things materialise..

Though there have been many things happening which i least expected, (or maybe i thought i didn't expect them) I've never been to surprised by them.. Somehow, somewhere within i always knew those things are going to happen (not the exact thing which happens), and somehow i'm always prepared.. Don't know how and what it is.. Its not that i know what is going to happen to be, so i don't analyse things and do not do any kind of guess work, much the opposite. I hardly think about the consequences.. However, I feel that the weirdest of things are pretty normal when they happen to me.. Things which have a direct impact on me are the ones which surprise me the least.. I would be very surprised if i hear something which is unexpected or "un-imaginable" for someone else, happening to them..

This must be the first time i'm thinking about such things happening to me and my reactions to them. Surprise is the last reaction that i give! Be it landing a job out of nowhere or meeting with an accident or taking someone, i've known for not a lot of time, at one of my most special places or anything which would have a lasting impact..

But I still do get surprised when some dear friend shows up unexpectedly, mom makes my favorite food, unexpected calls and hugs from dear ones or even people who are not so close! :) What is it that makes me take supposedly bigger things easily but give more importance to these tiny pleasures of life?

Small things matter.. For me i guess its only these small things which matter.. :)

Still trying to figure out what it is all about!

1 comments:

Well that is what life is made up of.We only remember the main events but almost every time for get the smaller events that comprise the larger one. It is these smaller events that make life worthwhile.