The Soulful Atom

Reflecting over life through weird, crazy, ever changing, euphoric, absurd, confused and at times impartial lenses -a journey of curiosity and questions with my two alter egos.. as I try to fall out of the stagnation of instability.. or the desperate attempt to remain..

i don't want you..
neither your memories..
don't look at me with those eyes..
you are nothing but sorrow stored deep in there..
sorrow for me, after you are gone..
you steal away everything..
you selfish creature..
i don't love you..
so don't look at me like that..
don't be there for me, when i'm all alone trying to fight my demons..
when no one from my race is there for me..
when no human heart can understand me..
you have no right to understand me..
to be there for me no matter what..
you have no right to leave me all alone wallowing in the sorrow of all the beautiful precious memories you left back..
that is all you left back..
Your memories.. Of the wonderful being you were..
of teaching all beings the right way of living..
of giving without expecting more than a pat on the head, or call of your name..
i don't want you..
please don't leave me alone..
no one can understand me better than you do..
please stay..
Its not done.. Its not fair!!
bit away all you want..
gobble up everything you like..
dirty the mat..
break the pots..
jump up the sofas n beds..
but just stay..
do whatever you like..
just stay..
why did you leave me alone??

1 comments:

very touchy........
And really meaningful.
Loved it.
:)