The Soulful Atom

Reflecting over life through weird, crazy, ever changing, euphoric, absurd, confused and at times impartial lenses -a journey of curiosity and questions with my two alter egos.. as I try to fall out of the stagnation of instability.. or the desperate attempt to remain..

I have a belief..
A ridge one.
People come and go and try to taint it.
When I budge they are happy..
But the belief stays..
I have a belief
A sticky one.
It sticks to me like a tick..
It doesn’t let go..
Not even for a moment
It has brought me much joy..
And people I treasure..
The expose themselves..
I have a belief.
A just one.
It makes me drop all masks
And strip naked in front of me..
The show me who they are within..
I have a belief..
A cruel one
It makes me hold one
And tortures me till I give in to it..
It reduces all my resolutions to dust..
Only the belief prevails..
I have a belief
An almighty one.
It is all encompassing
It engulfs all fears and weakness..
It is the only one that is aware..
It is the second skin, under the skin of my soul..
It protects and it nurtures..
I have a belief.. that I believe in :)
That believes in me..