The Soulful Atom

Reflecting over life through weird, crazy, ever changing, euphoric, absurd, confused and at times impartial lenses -a journey of curiosity and questions with my two alter egos.. as I try to fall out of the stagnation of instability.. or the desperate attempt to remain..

I'll see you there when everyone else is dead and gone..
Lets meet there where we decided we would..
So or i think..
I'll wait there for you..
Where i looked at your retreating back so often..
As i let go now..
With the pain stabbing at every inch of my being..
I'll see you there i know i will..
When the world falls apart..
When you realize you have no where else to go..
I'll be there like i always have been.. Enduring..
When the sky is blue..
And the jay birds sing out loud..
The sun will shine and the rain will pour again..
Lets meet you there, when you are through..
I say goodbye, with fond hope in my heart..
As always..

Yours forever,
The atom
The prawn
The doe
The whoever i was, am and will be :)

0 comments: