The Soulful Atom

Reflecting over life through weird, crazy, ever changing, euphoric, absurd, confused and at times impartial lenses -a journey of curiosity and questions with my two alter egos.. as I try to fall out of the stagnation of instability.. or the desperate attempt to remain..

Oh dear.. The rain! My love forever.. So many words written about him and yet its not enough.. Every single time not matter when he pours I'm his.. People curse the untimely rain. I understand its not a good thing and the whole ecological imbalance etc. which is the doing of the same people that curse it, but i don't care. I love it. This weekend was our birthday celebration right when the rain started pouring. The whole day my mood was uplifted seeing all those clouds around. In the morning i saw a wisp pass over the sun and hoped against hope that there would be more of them around.. And voila! The sky was filled with clouds in no time!! Then by afternoon i found myself wondering if it would rain. Though i didn't really pray for it, since i knew it would really put off my best friend! Specially on that day when it was all about getting dressed up looking our best and chilling out all night! So i didn't pursue it further. As the afternoon progressed the clouds grew denser filling me with child like delight ad eventually started pouring! I was besides myself with joy.. Eventually we all managed to reach the venue on time and had a blast without much issues.. This one is added to the list of best birthdays i had till date. :) Thanks to all involved..
The rain and after effects take me back to a similar time 5 years back! Its the same feeling.. This rain and summer has me throws of nostalgia.. Its just beautiful.. Its taking me back lovely places back in time and very strongly.. Be it me newly starting to work, be it moments shared with special people and the way i felt, be it trips to Mumbai and that feeling.. Oh god its all so lovely!! And its been a while since i felt this way..
Though there is a hanging burden of some important decisions i still need to take, this time and solace, this relief that this untimely rain has brought is more than welcome. It was required.. As it always is! :) Thank you.. Love you "Always" :)

0 comments: