The Soulful Atom

Reflecting over life through weird, crazy, ever changing, euphoric, absurd, confused and at times impartial lenses -a journey of curiosity and questions with my two alter egos.. as I try to fall out of the stagnation of instability.. or the desperate attempt to remain..

The rain will never mean anything or anyone else again. I always knew it and used to be happy about it, cause i never pictured it this way. It was always a happy ending for us. My rain and me. There was never to be anything else! There was no other possibility. Just togetherness. Living young and growing old together. Thats what it was, possibly even is. The city is alive with us just like it was many months back.. Through all the pain, all the fear, all the unknowns.. The rain is us.. No matter who gets drenched. The atom is herself deep under the layers of novelty, and just pouring from the eyes.. The eyes never lie and they never will.

0 comments: