The Soulful Atom

Reflecting over life through weird, crazy, ever changing, euphoric, absurd, confused and at times impartial lenses -a journey of curiosity and questions with my two alter egos.. as I try to fall out of the stagnation of instability.. or the desperate attempt to remain..

There are times, not too often that i watch some talk shows. Today being one such day. I just happened to stumble upon this one episode of The Front Row with Aishwarya Rai. I don't know why i decided to go ahead n watch it, not being all that interested in her. Maybe just for the heck of it. But happened to love it! It made me think so much about the new relationships i'm welcoming in life! I found a lot of similarity being a newly married old couple, as well as the way she defines her husband. Sometimes you tend to understand things about people which are deep inside. At times even the ones close to you may not understand your decisions, may not see the person you have chosen for who he/she really is! And i'm glad i realise this now..
It has indeed made me look at her in a different light. Somehow it makes me feel much better about myself. There are so many negatives i've been worried about since quite sometime.. Also have been worried about having lost a mentor. Just realising now that there is so much more life.. And that mentors come in all shapes and sizes if not just the one! :)

Take a look if at all you are interested TFR :) :)

0 comments: